Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » Getting and processing HeapStatus
Getting and processing HeapStatus [message #1760477] Thu, 27 April 2017 15:36 Go to next message
shay leon is currently offline shay leonFriend
Hi. New to RCPTT.

I'd like to get the HeapStatus and log it.

Using Assertion mode I can compare the HeapStatus to the one shown when I captured the status, but how can I actually get the existing one?

get-control Any -after [get-label "0 items"] -index 11 | get-property "getToolTipText()"
| equals "Heap size: 157M of total: 504M max: 1016M mark: 189M" | show-alert

I tried:
get-control Any -after [get-label "0 items"] -index 11 | get-property "getToolTipText()"
|show-alert

but got:
org.eclipse.rcptt.tesla.ecl.model.impl.VerifyHandlerImpl@555dd3aa (attribute: getToolTipText(), value: null, kind: equals, index: null)

I thought I'll add wait but that gives an error
get-control Any -after [get-label "0 items"] -index 11 | wait 5000 |get-property "getToolTipText()"
|show-alert

Any ideas?

Many thanks.

Shay.
Re: Getting and processing HeapStatus [message #1763739 is a reply to message #1760477] Fri, 19 May 2017 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Viktoria Dlugopolskaya is currently offline Viktoria DlugopolskayaFriend
Hi Shay,

By default, 'get-property' command returns a property handler for further verification. If you want to get current value by 'get-property' command, you have to add '-raw' option:
get-control Any -after [get-label "0 items"] -index 11 | get-property "getToolTipText()" -raw | show-alert
get-control Any -after [get-label "0 items"] -index 11 | get-property "getToolTipText()" -raw | eq "Heap size: 157M of total: 504M max: 1016M mark: 189M" | show-alert

See the doc for more information: https://hudson.eclipse.org/rcptt/job/rcptt-all/ws/releng/doc/target/doc/ecl/index.html#get-property
Re: Getting and processing HeapStatus [message #1763760 is a reply to message #1763739] Fri, 19 May 2017 10:41 Go to previous message
shay leon is currently offline shay leonFriend
Many thanks!
Previous Topic:Passing parameters between scripts
Next Topic:Direct the .log files from configuration directory to my running directory
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:14:02 GMT 2024