Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Orion (Archived) » Standalone Editor and ContentAssist / Require Modules
Standalone Editor and ContentAssist / Require Modules [message #1760376] Wed, 26 April 2017 13:49 Go to next message
Joao Paulo Varandas is currently offline Joao Paulo VarandasFriend
Hi guys.

I've been using the Orion Standalone editor for half an year. It's awesome, the default JSLint options and the Content Assist helps very much when creating simple scripts.

Now, I'm trying to go one step further and provide specific content assist for my application/platform, for instance, if I have an specific platform library, such as this:

require("inpaas.core.entity.dao").getDao("");

The problem is the default "require" content assist and JSLint info says that:
" This library could not be found, type information for it will be incomplete. " (check out the attached file for further details)

Is there anyway I could implement server-side services or a plugin that will return info for that package?
Re: Standalone Editor and ContentAssist / Require Modules [message #1760425 is a reply to message #1760376] Thu, 27 April 2017 05:42 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Hi,

The issue targeting the same feature is https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=510709

Regards,
Nedelcho
Previous Topic:Adding our own submenu option in File Menu
Next Topic:Orionhub.org Message "Loading Workspace" with Icon Spinning
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:28:52 GMT 2024