Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » How to localize and theme the context menu of an editor tab
How to localize and theme the context menu of an editor tab [message #1758828] Mon, 03 April 2017 14:56 Go to next message
Frank Gruendel is currently offline Frank GruendelFriend
Our app allows changing the localization at runtime. So I would like to control the language of the entries in the context menu of editor tabs.

Also, I would like the context menu, esp. the background of menu item dividers, match our UI theme. In our special case they should not be white (see picture).

If this cannot be achieved, I would like to disable the context menu.

Is any of this possible?

Thanks a lot in advance

Frank
Re: How to localize and theme the context menu of an editor tab [message #1759097 is a reply to message #1758828] Thu, 06 April 2017 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ivan Furnadjiev is currently offline Ivan FurnadjievFriend
Hi,
using CSS like:

Menu.blue {
background-color: #0000FF;
background-image: none;
}

makes the background of the menu blue. As default background of MenuItem is transparent, the separator background will be blue. Just tested it in our Controls Demo.
HTH,
Ivan
Re: How to localize and theme the context menu of an editor tab [message #1759520 is a reply to message #1759097] Wed, 12 April 2017 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank Gruendel is currently offline Frank GruendelFriend
Thanks a lot. This worked hunky dory. Hope I will get to Sofia one day to buy you a beer Smile
Re: How to localize and theme the context menu of an editor tab [message #1759564 is a reply to message #1758828] Thu, 13 April 2017 07:26 Go to previous message
Ivan Furnadjiev is currently offline Ivan FurnadjievFriend
I'll not forget this offer Wink
Previous Topic:how to get product name in applications's title bar?
Next Topic:Button#setImage() doesn't update image dynamically
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:46:56 GMT 2024