Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » OCL » How to integrating OCL expressions in DSL grammar (Xtext project ) ?
How to integrating OCL expressions in DSL grammar (Xtext project ) ? [message #1755131] Tue, 28 February 2017 10:30 Go to next message
abdf mncr is currently offline abdf mncrFriend
I want in my DSL grammar to support ocl expressions, i don't know how to integrate OCL grammar and use it in my DSL grammar ,could you help me please .[/size]

[Updated on: Tue, 28 February 2017 10:32]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to integrating OCL expressions in DSL grammar (Xtext project ) ? [message #1755139 is a reply to message #1755131] Tue, 28 February 2017 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

As I answered on the Xtext newsgroup, it is not easy.

If you are a proficient developer familiar with EMF, Xtext, OCL and Eclipse development you might be thinking in terms of a months work. If you lack a relevant proficiency expect to spend much longer.

The QVTd project's main page is at https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.mmt.qvtd with details on downloads on repos. Once you have studied a few example OCL extending Xtext grammars you may better understand what you are asking.

Some of the https://wiki.eclipse.org/OCL/Articles may be helpful.

Regards

Ed Willink
Re: How to integrating OCL expressions in DSL grammar (Xtext project ) ? [message #1755149 is a reply to message #1755139] Tue, 28 February 2017 13:08 Go to previous message
abdf mncr is currently offline abdf mncrFriend
OK Thanks for your answering .
Previous Topic:OCL AST - Editing, Parsing and Cloning
Next Topic:The 'Property::CompatibleDefaultExpression' constraint is violated for xxxxx
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:05:03 GMT 2024