Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » DTP » Driver Definition for My SQL is not Editable; no way to define my sql driver(Windows->preference->Data Management->Connectivity->Driver Definitions)
icon8.gif  Driver Definition for My SQL is not Editable; no way to define my sql driver [message #1754610] Tue, 21 February 2017 01:55 Go to next message
Ws Huu is currently offline Ws HuuFriend
Windows->preference->Data Management->Connectivity->Driver Definitions, then select my sql, then nothing is shown in the listing column, nothing editable.

Who can help me? I am working on my sql database and ready to create JPA project. Later I go to "Data Source Explorer", create database connection, meet the same problem as above.

Who can help me? Thanks.

(In the diagram 3, my sql database driver was already added into the project by "build path" in Eclipse before I do things above)
Re: Driver Definition for My SQL is not Editable; no way to define my sql driver [message #1754834 is a reply to message #1754610] Wed, 22 February 2017 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
(my computer is windows 10)
Re: Driver Definition for My SQL is not Editable; no way to define my sql driver [message #1754835 is a reply to message #1754610] Wed, 22 February 2017 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
(my computer is windows 10)
Re: Driver Definition for My SQL is not Editable; no way to define my sql driver [message #1755002 is a reply to message #1754835] Sat, 25 February 2017 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If this is not solved quickly, I will consider use to intellij or netbeans. Nowadays, any application needs database. If no way to define database, basically Eclipse is useless. I found only IBM database in list there, it is really sad for IBM only put its own database there in return of losing many many users like me. Thanks.
Re: Driver Definition for My SQL is not Editable; no way to define my sql driver [message #1755003 is a reply to message #1755002] Sat, 25 February 2017 22:32 Go to previous message
If no way to define database, basically Eclipse is useless
Previous Topic:Cant select a Connection Profile
Next Topic:How to add new button on New data source popup
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:28:32 GMT 2024