Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » [neon] FormData creation using maven build
[neon] FormData creation using maven build [message #1753441] Mon, 06 February 2017 14:17 Go to next message
Urs Beeli is currently offline Urs BeeliFriend
Our switch from Mars to Neon is imminent. As we now no longer need Eclipse as platform, several developers have asked me, if it is possible to use IntelliJ as IDE instead of Eclipse once we have switched to Scout Neon.

As far as I can see there are two things that Eclipse provides that IntelliJ lacks:

• wizards to create "New" projects/forms/fields/columns etc
    However, if developers are willing to forgo the comfort of those wizards I believe everything can be done manually in code
  • code generation for forms/tables
    As far as I understand it, the creation of FormData classes is integrated into the Eclipse build. Is there a way to have those classes generated using a pure maven build?

Any hint on how to tie the code generation into a maven build would be much appreciated.
Re: [neon] FormData creation using maven build [message #1760605 is a reply to message #1753441] Fri, 28 April 2017 18:57 Go to previous message
Jeremie Bresson is currently offline Jeremie BressonFriend
Please see:

The response I have already made:
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=1072536&goto=1716836#msg_1716836

This thread:
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1085770/
Previous Topic:Seperate entity by user (Table Row Ownership // Data - Segregation)
Next Topic:Using maven to generate 'generated'?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 01:04:22 GMT 2024