Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » Wrong imported folder for Team "working sets"(Subversive and SVNKit)
Wrong imported folder for Team "working sets" [message #1752587] Wed, 25 January 2017 11:04
Janusz Dalecki is currently offline Janusz DaleckiFriend
Hi Everybody,
I have installed Subversive and SVNKit to work with our Subversion repository. I just wanted to export my "working sets" from old projects to the new folder specified by me. These are the steps that I have executed:
1) I have exported my "working sets" using Export dialog box and then selecting "Team/Team Project Set" to the file "x" (from old workspace).
2) I opened fresh Eclipse with the new workspace pointed to some folder (let's call it "z").
3) I navigated to "Eclipse Windows/Preferences" then "Team/SVN" and click on a "Project Structure" tab. I unchecked "Use default workspace location" and specified my own folder where I would like Eclipse to import my "working sets" (let's call it "y").
4) Then I have imported (just exported "working sets") using Import dialog box and "Team/Team Project Set" from the previously saved file "x", expecting that Eclipse would export those "working sets" to folder "y", but it didn't. Eclipse imported them into the workspace "z".
Any ideas what I could be doing wrong? Thanks for any help.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Janusz
Previous Topic:Shared Projects Operation Failed
Next Topic:SVN: '0x00400103: Compare with Revision' operation finished with error, why?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:12:19 GMT 2024