Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Object Mapping(Jubula)
Object Mapping [message #1752070] Wed, 18 January 2017 14:35 Go to next message
Aishwarya Kulkarni is currently offline Aishwarya KulkarniFriend
Hello I am trying to map objects using ctrl+shift+q but it is not working so i am not getting any unassigned technical names plzz help
Re: Object Mapping [message #1752241 is a reply to message #1752070] Fri, 20 January 2017 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Elena Pister is currently offline Elena PisterFriend
Dear Aishwarya,

Could you please give us some more information so that we could help you better:

Which Toolkit has your AUT. Do you use standard component or your own?
Which Jubula Version do you have?
Which operation system do you have?

When you try to map the component does it have a green frame? If not then maybe the key combination to catch the component is different. You can check this In the Preference View (Windows - Preferences) and there select Test - Object Mapping.

I hope I could help you maybe, wish you a nice day.

Regards

Elena

Re: Object Mapping [message #1752601 is a reply to message #1752241] Wed, 25 January 2017 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rossana Carlomagno is currently offline Rossana CarlomagnoFriend
Dear Aishwarya and Elena

I am experiencing the same problem, expecially for Botton Components. I am using Jubula 8.3.0 in a mixed environment, i.e. target workstations are Linux while Jubula clients run on Windows.
Usually I start my AUT by means of the AUTRUN. In this configuration a successful object mapping is quite difficult (i.e. green rectangles are shown but no object is detected)
I have also tried to start my AUT on the target LINUX workstation from within the Jubula window client. In these configuration object mapping works.

I hope this can help

best regards
Rossana

[Updated on: Wed, 25 January 2017 15:38] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Object Mapping [message #1752681 is a reply to message #1752601] Thu, 26 January 2017 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Hi Rossana,

can you please check whether you are starting the AUT with the same ID you have defined in your project's AUTs, when using testexec?

Best regards,
Kevin
Re: Object Mapping [message #1752785 is a reply to message #1752681] Fri, 27 January 2017 09:19 Go to previous message
Rossana Carlomagno is currently offline Rossana CarlomagnoFriend
Hi Kevin
just checked, I am not using the same AUT ID for the two differente AUT activation configuration. for the sake of clarity I report below the AUT RUN file content:

#! /bin/bash
/home/ccf_user/jubula_8.3.0.122/ite/autrun -w /opt-ccf/ccfsw-cl/executable/ -swing -p 60000 -a 100.100.100.11 -i WSOP2_MMIClient_gdrun -e /opt-ccf/ccfsw-cl/executable/mmi-client.exe

while tha AUT advanced configuration I defined for starting the AUT from within the Jubula client reports:

- AUT Configuration Name: AUT_MMI_Client@WSOP2
- AUT Agent Host: 100.100.100.6
- AUT ID: WSOP2_MMI_Client
etc the executable file name path on the target LINUX workstation

thank you
Rossana
Previous Topic:Test NAT tables with Jubula
Next Topic:Context menu not working
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:15:48 GMT 2024