Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EGit / JGit » How to get project created from git repository in workspace?
How to get project created from git repository in workspace? [message #1747513] Tue, 15 November 2016 15:10 Go to next message
Ioannis Filippis is currently offline Ioannis FilippisFriend
Hi,

I have cloned a git repository locally and this lives in the default git repository folder. Then when I import a project from git using the import wizard, the project does not end up in the workspace but rather in the git repository folder. Just to clarify, in the import wizard I import as a general project as other collaborators do not use eclipse and there is no eclipse project within the repository.

The reason I am asking this is because I would like all eclipse projects to be in the workspace. Any ideas how I can achieve this?

Many thanks.

Regards,
Ioannis
Re: How to get project created from git repository in workspace? [message #1749133 is a reply to message #1747513] Fri, 02 December 2016 08:46 Go to previous message
Matthias Sohn is currently offline Matthias SohnFriend
Projects live in the Eclipse workspace so if you imported the repository's content as a general project it should appear e.g. in project explorer.
Previous Topic:Help a newbie understand a private branch of a project on GitHub
Next Topic:Syntax coloring problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:20:31 GMT 2024