Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Is it possible to add handler before "Save all" is performed ?
Is it possible to add handler before "Save all" is performed ? [message #1747032] Tue, 08 November 2016 17:00 Go to next message
Gidi Gal is currently offline Gidi GalFriend
Hello to the forum members,

I have code that handles save operations through implementation of org.eclipse.core.resources.IResourceChangeListener

I have some code that should run only when all files were saved (meaning they were all handled through the IResourceChangeListener.resourceChanged method).
I am looking if I can add hook before "Save All" is performed, so I can track the dirty editors and then keep the information about the modified files that are about to be saved. I found the handler for "Save All", org.eclipse.ui.internal.SaveAllAction. However, I don't see in Eclipse code that it generates event before it is running.

If you have ideas how can add hook before "Save all" is performed, I will be grateful if you could share them here.

Many thanks for your help,
Gidi

[Updated on: Tue, 08 November 2016 17:01]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Is it possible to add handler before "Save all" is performed ? [message #1747114 is a reply to message #1747032] Wed, 09 November 2016 15:42 Go to previous message
Gidi Gal is currently offline Gidi GalFriend
I found the answer to my question in this discussion:
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/161995/
Previous Topic:Neon consumes too much memory (UseG1GC)
Next Topic:Set Default Font To Use Eclipse Neon Editor Font Zoom Feature
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 21 13:14:11 GMT 2024