Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Xtext, Xcore and Maven: how to configure everything?
Xtext, Xcore and Maven: how to configure everything? [message #1746128] Sat, 22 October 2016 19:59 Go to next message
Claudenir Fonseca is currently offline Claudenir FonsecaFriend
I'm trying to build an Xtext project based on an Xcore model and built with Maven/Tycho. To do so, I basically use the wizards provided by Xtext 2.9, so:
1 - I create a model in an Xcore project
2 - Then I create an Xtext project based on the model, selecting the Maven option
3 - And then I add the Maven nature to the Xcore project setting the packing to "eclipse-plugin" and configuring the parent artifact as the Xtext parent artifact

In the end, I try to run the the Maven install but it issues a missing requirement, the Xcore lib.

I've looked around and tried to configure the dependency to org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xcore.lib_1.1.100 in many ways, but I still don't know how to set everything up.

I will be thankful if someone can help me. (please be patient with my lack of knowledge on Maven).
Re: Xtext, Xcore and Maven: how to configure everything? [message #1746129 is a reply to message #1746128] Sat, 22 October 2016 20:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
Did you have a look at https://github.com/holgerschill/XtextCon_Xcore_Maven

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: Xtext, Xcore and Maven: how to configure everything? [message #1746130 is a reply to message #1746129] Sat, 22 October 2016 20:16 Go to previous message
Claudenir Fonseca is currently offline Claudenir FonsecaFriend
I'll take a look now, thanks for the quick(est) response.
Previous Topic:Implicit type conversion for Xbase
Next Topic:Xtext error recovery
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:08:42 GMT 2024