Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Constraint parameters not visible(SysML Parametric diagrams )
Constraint parameters not visible [message #1745501] Tue, 11 October 2016 16:58 Go to next message
Axel Reichwein is currently offline Axel ReichweinFriend
I would like to create a SysML Parametric diagram containing constraint parameters. Unfortunately, I cannot find "constraint parameter" in the palette of a SysML parametric diagram or in the context menu on the tree editor for a constraint block.

According to this video, it should be possible: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PXAI3GBRvU

I'm using Windows 64 bit. I tried following configurations without success:

using standalone Papyrus v2.0.1 (based on Eclipse Neon (4.6.0)) with SysML 1.4 plugin v0.9.1
using Eclipse Version: Mars.2 Release (4.5.2), with Papyrus plugin v1.1.4 and SysML 1.4 plugin v0.8.1

Which version of Papyrus/SysML should I choose to be able to create SysML parametric diagrams with constraint parameters? Thanks.

Best regards,
Axel
Re: Constraint parameters not visible [message #1745505 is a reply to message #1745501] Tue, 11 October 2016 18:12 Go to previous message
Axel Reichwein is currently offline Axel ReichweinFriend
OK, I noticed that adding a parameter to the constraint property would add the "constraint parameter" so everything is ok Wink
Previous Topic:Custom label provider for Model Navigator view
Next Topic:Anyone working on C++ reverse engineering?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:40:37 GMT 2024