Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » [Help] Freeze Rows/Colums freezes all indexes down to 0
[Help] Freeze Rows/Colums freezes all indexes down to 0 [message #1745174] Thu, 06 October 2016 01:22 Go to next message
Owen Kirkeby is currently offline Owen KirkebyFriend
What I want to accomplish: I want to be able to right click on a column header/row header and freeze that row and all visible rows to the left. For instance if I click on column 4, it will freeze 1-4. If I scroll right and click index 26, and 21-29 are visible, it will freeze 21-26. I currently have it working where I can right click and free left, however it freezes all indices from 0 to the index I clicked on. So when I scroll right and click freeze on index 26, it will freeze 0-26, not just the visible indices to the left. This causes it to snap back to 0 and be unscrollable as all indices from 0-26 are frozen. It fixes itself if I were to expand the window to show more than 26 indices. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to only freeze the VISIBLE columns to the left. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Re: [Help] Freeze Rows/Colums freezes all indexes down to 0 [message #1745206 is a reply to message #1745174] Thu, 06 October 2016 14:13 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
You asked that question already on Stackoverflow where I gave you the answer to that question: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39886197/how-do-i-freeze-only-visible-columns-in-swt-nattable
Previous Topic:RowReorderCommand works only in one direction
Next Topic:TreeGridWithCheckBoxFieldsExample Sortation Problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:42:25 GMT 2024