Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Properties View is not refreshing properly
Properties View is not refreshing properly [message #1744997] Mon, 03 October 2016 22:51 Go to next message
Jamie Wardlaw is currently offline Jamie WardlawFriend
I installed Neon 4.6.1 last week in order to start using Papyrus for basic SysML models. Last week it was working well, but today the properties window has started to not synchronize with the selected modeling element. It is as if the selection even on an element is not happening. Sometimes, when it is detected it will display the element info from the last object you selected. All very strange. Has anyone out there had similar issues? I have restarted, closed and reponened the view, restarted the computer but with no improvement. Very frustrating, makes continuing with the modelling almost impossible.

Screenshot below shows the issue, <block> Process Control Platform is selected but the properties view is stuck on element Port5.

index.php/fa/27289/0/
Re: Properties View is not refreshing properly [message #1745055 is a reply to message #1744997] Tue, 04 October 2016 14:55 Go to previous message
Jamie Wardlaw is currently offline Jamie WardlawFriend
Update on this, looking through general Eclipse issues some similar problems were experience by users and creating a new workspace seemed to alleviate them. I tried this late yesterday and so far so good. So it would seem that the bug is somehow related to the workspace as opposed to the project.
Previous Topic:How extending MARTE stereotypes
Next Topic:Papyrus Req and ReqIF import
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:00:01 GMT 2024