Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Missing plugin eclipse.papyrus.codegen in Neon(broken Mars-Project after migrating to Neon due to missing papyrus.codegen plugin)
Missing plugin eclipse.papyrus.codegen in Neon [message #1743508] Fri, 16 September 2016 06:13 Go to next message
Hans Huckebein is currently offline Hans HuckebeinFriend
Hi there,
I just tried to open a Papyrus-Mars project in my newly installed Neon environment. But the dependency to eclipse.papyrus.codegen is broken - I cannot figure out why / do I need to install a papyrus component that I have overseen?

Best
Hans
Re: Missing plugin eclipse.papyrus.codegen in Neon [message #1743953 is a reply to message #1743508] Wed, 21 September 2016 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No suggestions? Can anybody confirm or refute my problem? This would help me much.
Best
Hans
Re: Missing plugin eclipse.papyrus.codegen in Neon [message #1744021 is a reply to message #1743953] Wed, 21 September 2016 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Charles Rivet is currently offline Charles RivetFriend

I believe that codegen is now part of the "Designer" components. You could try to add these to your installation using "Papyrus Additional Components Discovery". What gets installed should provide a clue as to the new location/name of the plugin.

/Charles Rivet
Re: Missing plugin eclipse.papyrus.codegen in Neon [message #1744482 is a reply to message #1744021] Tue, 27 September 2016 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you for the hint, indeed there is a codegen component in "Designer". But as far as I see, it is not compatible with the old one :-/ need to have a closer look at that.
Re: Missing plugin eclipse.papyrus.codegen in Neon [message #1744567 is a reply to message #1744482] Wed, 28 September 2016 11:34 Go to previous message
Shuai Li is currently offline Shuai LiFriend
The codegen projects were indeed refactored and moved. The update-site for the new Papyrus Software Designer plugins is here:
http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/components/designer/
Previous Topic:Missing Hyperlinks in Diagrams
Next Topic:Bad performance
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 02:06:26 GMT 2024