Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Error deploying Xtext-Web war
Error deploying Xtext-Web war [message #1743143] Mon, 12 September 2016 15:29 Go to next message
Daniel B. is currently offline Daniel B.Friend
I have just created a Xtext webeditor project in intelliJ and I keep getting errors when I try to deploy the generated .war

[2016-09-12 05:15:48,641] Artifact MyDSL.web-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.war: java.lang.Exception: {"WFLYCTL0080: Failed services" => {"jboss.deployment.unit.\"MyDSL.web-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.war\".STRUCTURE" => "org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.unit.\"MyDSL.web-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.war\".STRUCTURE: WFLYSRV0153: Failed to process phase STRUCTURE of deployment \"MyDSL.web-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.war\"
    Caused by: org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitProcessingException: WFLYSRV0161: Failed to get manifest for deployment \"/D:/Programme/wildfly/bin/content/MyDSL.web-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.war/WEB-INF/lib/ace-1.2.0.jar\"
    Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid LOC header (bad signature)"},"WFLYCTL0412: Required services that are not installed:" => ["jboss.deployment.unit.\"MyDSL.web-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.war\".STRUCTURE"],"WFLYCTL0180: Services with missing/unavailable dependencies" => undefined}

I can't get my head around why it doesn't work as I haven't changed any code after creation.

I use Xtext version 2.9.2 for this deployment. Another deployment with 2.10 works properly but I encounter the problem mentioned here then and I don't understand where to add the function configureIPreferenceValuesProvider to make it work. If I just add it to MyDslWebModule I can't compile successfully.

I hope someone can help me with either problem.
Thank you
Re: Error deploying Xtext-Web war [message #1743164 is a reply to message #1743143] Mon, 12 September 2016 19:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
For the second question. You can add it to yourdslwebmodule.
On the first question I have no idea

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: Error deploying Xtext-Web war [message #1743165 is a reply to message #1743164] Mon, 12 September 2016 20:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
ps the complete class could look like

package org.xtext.example.mydsl.web

import com.google.inject.Binder
import org.eclipse.xtend.lib.annotations.FinalFieldsConstructor
import org.eclipse.xtext.formatting2.FormatterPreferenceValuesProvider
import org.eclipse.xtext.formatting2.FormatterPreferences
import org.eclipse.xtext.preferences.IPreferenceValuesProvider

@FinalFieldsConstructor
class MyDslWebModule extends AbstractMyDslWebModule {

def void configureIPreferenceValuesProvider(Binder binder) {
		binder.bind(IPreferenceValuesProvider).annotatedWith(FormatterPreferences).to(FormatterPreferenceValuesProvider)
	}
}

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: Error deploying Xtext-Web war [message #1743779 is a reply to message #1743165] Mon, 19 September 2016 14:56 Go to previous message
Daniel B. is currently offline Daniel B.Friend
Thank you. That resolved my problem.

A solution to the first problem is changing the version of ace to the most current.
Previous Topic:Can I get an EMF model of an existing Xtend class ?
Next Topic:Namespace Global Scoping not working properly in IntelliJ
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 06:08:40 GMT 2024