Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » maximize screen of the AUT
maximize screen of the AUT [message #1741126] Tue, 23 August 2016 09:00 Go to next message
Stephane Paulus is currently offline Stephane PaulusFriend
I am trying to maximize a JavaFX application using Jubula. I have been looking to get the key combination "windows key"+"UP" to work, but the windows key doesn't exist as a modifier key. I am also trying to get Jubula to click the Titlebar twice in order to maximize the AUT, but also no luck there.

Can somebody provide me with a different solution to this problem?
Re: maximize screen of the AUT [message #1741435 is a reply to message #1741126] Thu, 25 August 2016 06:44 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Hi Stephane,

key combination does not support the windows key, therefore maximizing the window with WIN + UP is not possible. There are however two other options:

- You could implement a command line parameter for your application that starts the application maximized. This parameter can be set in the AUT's configuration.
- You could use the ALT + SPACE key combination to open the title bar menu and then either press 'x', use the arrow keys and press enter, or click on the appropriate menu entry. Pressing 'x' would be the easiest and safest solution, I guess. You would have to use ub_app_externalPressAnyKey, because ub_app_pressAnyKey would require confirmation which it can not get from the ALT + SPACE combination.

I would personally prefer the first solution as it is the safer and nicer one.

Best regards,
Kevin
Previous Topic:RCP AUT - Unable to Map Objects
Next Topic:Incomplete Object Mapping, but no hint where
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:16:15 GMT 2024