Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Can't create new server in (After installing GlassFish server I couldn't open server tab )
Can't create new server in [message #1736636] Thu, 30 June 2016 17:16 Go to next message
Nasser Ahmed is currently offline Nasser AhmedFriend
I have downloaded GlassFish from the Oracle official web site and extract it in /opt directory, then I have opened eclipse and choose GlassFish server and installed it fine
but after restarting Eclipse , When I try to open server it doesn't do any thing
and when double clicking on it I have this window, and can't create GlassFish And have this window (In the attachment )
index.php/fa/26311/0/
index.php/fa/26312/0/

[Updated on: Thu, 30 June 2016 17:18]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Can't create new server in [message #1736648 is a reply to message #1736636] Thu, 30 June 2016 20:04 Go to previous message
Russell Bateman is currently offline Russell BatemanFriend

On 06/30/2016 11:16 AM, Nasser Ahmed wrote:
> I have downloaded GlassFish from the Oracle official web site and extract it in /opt directory, then I have opened eclipse and choose GlassFish server and installed it fine
> but after restarting Eclipse , When I try to open server it doesn't do any thing
> and when double clicking on it I have this window, and can't create GlassFish And have this window (In the attachment )

Questions about web programming in Eclipse start in the Eclipse Web
Tools Project (WTP) forum.
Previous Topic:Add image to theme
Next Topic:Eclipse is not starting after language update
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 18:09:41 GMT 2024