Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » error clearing misuderstanding(An error of EndUser of DSL is not deleted from ProjectExplorer and Problems View)
error clearing misuderstanding [message #1736014] Fri, 24 June 2016 12:20 Go to next message
Alex Gor is currently offline Alex GorFriend
Dear colleagues,

I met with the following problem. In case end user of my DSL IDE makes an syntax error. Validator catches this error an marks mentioned line in script by error markers. Corresponded record can be seen in Problem View. When end user correct error, the error marker in editor is set as disable (grey). But Error not deleted from Problems View and in Project Explorer View script is marked as error.

In case validator I use warning instead of error(for mark bad lines in validation), clearing is provided. Seems to Editor shell notify other view about fixed error? but I did not found appropriated way

Could you please help me to find appropriated way?

Thanks in asvance
Alex
Re: error clearing misuderstanding [message #1736022 is a reply to message #1736014] Fri, 24 June 2016 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
Hi,

i cannot follow you. nor can i reproduce this.

depending on your @Check(CheckType) the validation will be executed on editing (or stopping it for a few ms) and on building (autobuild on save)
only the latter will clear the problem view for both warnings and errors.

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: error clearing misuderstanding [message #1736025 is a reply to message #1736022] Fri, 24 June 2016 13:12 Go to previous message
Alex Gor is currently offline Alex GorFriend
I see your point. Error flag is cleared after build. I observed it.
In my variant "Build Automatically" cannot be used, because build process is very complicated and required external database where piece of information is saved.

Thank you for clarification. Problem is closed
Previous Topic:[Xtext] Referring to an enum member
Next Topic:Binding ClusteringBuilderState
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:38:39 GMT 2024