Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » How to Customize Xtext References Results View in Eclipse RCP Workbench(Customize Xtext References Results View in Eclipse RCP Workbench)
How to Customize Xtext References Results View in Eclipse RCP Workbench [message #1734841] Mon, 13 June 2016 12:48 Go to next message
Vivek Veera is currently offline Vivek VeeraFriend
How can I customize the Xtext References Search Result View which is generated by using "Find References Ctrl+Shift+G" context menu action in Eclipse RCP Workbench. Default FindReferences Handler is invoked currently and results are displayed with all the reference data available in index. But, I need to filter this view and show only required results to the User. Appreciate any help or hints to achieve this. Thanks.
Re: How to Customize Xtext References Results View in Eclipse RCP Workbench [message #1734852 is a reply to message #1734841] Mon, 13 June 2016 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
have a look at org.eclipse.xtext.ui.editor.findrefs.ReferenceQueryExecutor.getFilter(EObject)

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: How to Customize Xtext References Results View in Eclipse RCP Workbench [message #1734854 is a reply to message #1734852] Mon, 13 June 2016 14:05 Go to previous message
Vivek Veera is currently offline Vivek VeeraFriend
Thank you. Let me check this out.
Previous Topic:Generate new Java code from old
Next Topic:project missing necessary xtext jars while launching workbench
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:22:06 GMT 2024