Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » How to Generate notation model for a domain model
How to Generate notation model for a domain model [message #1734152] Sun, 05 June 2016 10:18 Go to next message
Habtamu Tolera is currently offline Habtamu ToleraFriend
I am new in working with GMF. I am currently working on Model to model transformation in which the target model should have notation model in addition to the semantic or domain model. The source model has no notation model, but the target model has notation model that conforms to http://www.eclipse.org/gmf/runtime/1.0.2/notation. My problem here is how to transform the source model to target model so that the target model has notation model that conforms to notation meta model of GMF which is notation.ecore. How can I relate the two target meta models(the domain and notation meta models) that I have so that the generated model after transformation have both domain and notation information?
Re: How to Generate notation model for a domain model [message #1735103 is a reply to message #1734152] Wed, 15 June 2016 14:37 Go to previous message
Habtamu Tolera is currently offline Habtamu ToleraFriend
Is there a way GMF can automatically create a notation model instance from a
domain model instance? If possible i need tutorial because I din't succeeded in finding one. Could you point me in the right direction?

Best regards,
Habtamu

[Updated on: Wed, 15 June 2016 14:38]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:OCL audit rule message not displayed
Next Topic:LayoutManager add unwanted Border Lines between nested Rectangles
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:54:13 GMT 2024