Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » How to show class property as attribute and not as association(This topic is about representation of class properties in class diagrams.)
How to show class property as attribute and not as association [message #1732798] Fri, 20 May 2016 09:55 Go to next message
Florian Schneider is currently offline Florian SchneiderFriend
UML offers the option to display associated classes in the attribute compartment. While Papyrus allows to configure a class like that, the diagram falls back to the association representation after a while. Is that a bug or am I doing something wrong?

How to reproduce:
0) Create a fresh Papyrus project with a class diagram
1) Create two classes A and B
2) Create association between the two
3) Open Context Menu on class A, go to Filters->Show/Hide Related Link
4) Uncheck the association
5) Select class A again, press F4
6) Check the property

Now everything is configured as intended, the association shows up as a property.

7) Create another class

Now the previous configuration is gone and the association is shown again.
Re: How to show class property as attribute and not as association [message #1732827 is a reply to message #1732798] Fri, 20 May 2016 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi,

I cannot reproduce this issue with the default configuration. Which version of Papyrus are you using? Do you use the "Synchronize with model" mode? It might be related (Although even with this, I can't exactly reproduce the issue)

Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: How to show class property as attribute and not as association [message #1733122 is a reply to message #1732827] Tue, 24 May 2016 14:29 Go to previous message
Florian Schneider is currently offline Florian SchneiderFriend
Version: Payrus Mars (1.1.4)
Build id: 2016-04-17T04:04:58Z

Some of the classes in the model were marked as "Synchronize with model" but not the particular classes for which I observed the unwanted behaviour.
Previous Topic:Diagram Custom Palette with Stereotypes
Next Topic:Predefine Papyrus environment
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:26:12 GMT 2024