Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » Problem with nested build jobs
Problem with nested build jobs [message #1732035] Thu, 12 May 2016 07:19 Go to next message
Jonathan Ruedas is currently offline Jonathan RuedasFriend
Hi,

I have installed Mylynn 3.19 in Eclipse Luna and after some tests I realized that there is a problem when you try to use nested buid jobs using Cloud Bees Folder plugin. I have seen that the issue is solved and merged to the master branch but I could not find any information about the release of this functionality so I would like to know in which release this issue will be included or if there is another way to solve this problem, thank you a lot.

I have been checking the journal there: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/51686/

Best wishes.
Re: Problem with nested build jobs [message #1732120 is a reply to message #1732035] Thu, 12 May 2016 17:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Colin Ritchie is currently offline Colin RitchieFriend
Hello Jonathan,

The Gerrit review you are referencing is part of Mylyn 3.19, so you should have support for nested build jobs using Cloudbees Folder plugin. Could you post more details on your issue?

Colin

Colin Ritchie
Tasktop
Re: Problem with nested build jobs [message #1733385 is a reply to message #1732120] Thu, 26 May 2016 23:46 Go to previous message
Jonathan Ruedas is currently offline Jonathan RuedasFriend
Hi,

First of all I am very sorry, I could not answer earlier because I have been very busy with my job.

I am using Eclipse Luna 4.4.2, I have tried this feature in Eclipse Mars and works perfectly but sadly it is not working in older versions such as Luna. We cannot upgrade our IDE for several reasons , so we are forced to use Eclipse Luna, is there a way to have this feature working in Eclipse Luna?
Previous Topic:Mylyn 3.19 is now available
Next Topic:mylyn gerrit review comments editor encoding can't change
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 04:14:03 GMT 2024