Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » [Moka] Can I use an Opaque Action on an Activity?(Trying to execute an activity with an Opaque Action)
[Moka] Can I use an Opaque Action on an Activity? [message #1731910] Tue, 10 May 2016 20:23 Go to next message
J. Langley is currently offline J. LangleyFriend
Hello,

I am trying to execute an activity diagram that includes an opaque action. If I take the running example (BasicActiveObjectExample) and add an opaque action to the IncrementClassifierBehavior, I get an "Unexpected Error" that expands to:
"java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.papyrus.moka.fuml.Semantics.Activities.IntermediateActivities.ActivityNodeActivationGroup.createNodeActivation(ActivityNodeActivationGroup.java:171)"

Are there some properties of the Opaque Action that must be filled out in order to execute?

Running Mars.2

Thanks!
-J. Langley
Re: [Moka] Can I use an Opaque Action on an Activity? [message #1731985 is a reply to message #1731910] Wed, 11 May 2016 12:45 Go to previous message
Charles Rivet is currently offline Charles RivetFriend

Hi J,

There is some explanation of opaque behaviors in Moka in this paper: http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-1560/paper1.pdf

There are also some bugs opened with regard to this: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?component=Moka&list_id=14374479&product=Papyrus&query_format=advanced&short_desc=opaque%20behavior&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr

Unfortunately, that's the extent of what I know about this...

/Charles Rivet
Previous Topic:Programatically hide <<stereotype>> definition on diagram
Next Topic:[CDO] Empty editor when opening diagram with another Papyrus instance
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:40:50 GMT 2024