Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » importing in business/web modeler?
importing in business/web modeler? [message #1731118] Mon, 02 May 2016 22:44 Go to next message
Anthony Lewis is currently offline Anthony LewisFriend
If this is somewhere in the documentation i do apologize but i cant seem to find it as a feature:

The question is if there is a way to import a previously exported xpdl model in the web modeler. This would be exported from the web modeler, as i do realize there are some issues if you cross models from eclipse/web that would prevent a simple 'plug and play').

The scenario is a client has a deployed engine, and i would like to export and email off a new or updated model that they can simply import via the web interface they normally use. This would prevent them having to know any details of using eclipse, or even having it installed ( or me visiting/remoting into their network ). They are not developers, they are 'end users'.

Along those same lines, if this is possible somehow to ship it to them, is it also possible to 'protect' the model ? ( think IP rights )

EDIT: Ok, i just now finally found it.. sorry to have bothered everyone with yet another dumb question Sad

[Updated on: Mon, 02 May 2016 23:17]

Report message to a moderator

Re: importing in business/web modeler? [message #1731136 is a reply to message #1731118] Tue, 03 May 2016 06:51 Go to previous message
Tanmoy Roy is currently offline Tanmoy RoyFriend
Hi Anthony,

Web modeler provide standard feature to export the model as well as import.
Yes, there is difference in XPDL created in Eclipse modeler and Web Modeler.

Thanks,
Tanmoy Roy
Previous Topic:Stardust Portal 4.0,0 Skin problem
Next Topic:Newbie question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:42:30 GMT 2024