Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Lua Development Tools » "Gnuplot terminal is not set stack traceback" error
"Gnuplot terminal is not set stack traceback" error [message #1730938] Sat, 30 April 2016 08:00 Go to next message
Kyle Xu is currently offline Kyle XuFriend
I am writting Torch programs in Eclipse (LDT for Lua). When I tired to use the function gnuplot.figure(), I got an error as "Gnuplot terminal is not set stack traceback". However, when I ran the same script using the terminal, the figures showed up perfectly.

I am using a mac and I have tried both gnuplot with qt and with x11. In both cases, Eclipse LDT does not work, but the terminal works fine.

Is there a way I can directly use gnuplot in Eclipse LDT?
Re: "Gnuplot terminal is not set stack traceback" error [message #1741663 is a reply to message #1730938] Fri, 26 August 2016 16:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kai liu is currently offline kai liuFriend
Hi Buddy, have solved the problem, since I have come to the same problem exactly as you did, would you like to let me know how to deal with this if you have come to the solution? thanks!
Kai
Re: "Gnuplot terminal is not set stack traceback" error [message #1744435 is a reply to message #1730938] Mon, 26 September 2016 23:09 Go to previous message
kai liu is currently offline kai liuFriend
Have you solved the problem? If yes, will you please let me know how to do that? Thanks!
Previous Topic:slow code parse and auto-completion for "self"
Next Topic:LDT installation on Eclipse on Mac failed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 13:41:33 GMT 2024