Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Spatiotemporal Epidemiological Modeler (STEM) » How to use built in mosquito data
How to use built in mosquito data [message #1729064] Sun, 10 April 2016 17:41 Go to next message
Rui Ponte is currently offline Rui PonteFriend
Hi all, I'm having trouble getting a model with host vector transmission to work correctly. I tried to copy the structure of the Dengue scenarios using an aedes mosquito instead, but I'm getting an error message "No population label of type aedes detected". I have a separate population model of type mosquito named aedes at the same level as my human population, and I created initializers for the mosquitos just like in the Dengue scenarios. Is there something else I need to do?

Also when I run the pre made dengue scenarios nothing seems to happen. I'm running them, and my models, on Windows 8.

Thank you.
Re: How to use built in mosquito data [message #1729181 is a reply to message #1729064] Mon, 11 April 2016 20:24 Go to previous message
James Kaufman is currently offline James KaufmanFriend
Please check carefully the spelling of your population model. It is case sensitive. Look at both the Population Model and the Disease model in the 'properties' view and look at the 'name' field in both. They must be the same. Also, please check the model containing your population model is inside and contained by the model containing the disease (ie it should be a lower level). If you don't find the problem please go to this page: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Join_the_STEM_Community
follow the instructions to get an eclipse.org account and subscribe to stem-dev@eclipse.org
Then send an email to stem-dev@eclipse.org with your broken scenario attached. We can then import it and try to reproduce the defect.
Previous Topic:How to add edges between two graphs
Next Topic:STEM wiki updates
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:11:54 GMT 2024