Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Generate an image of bpmn file
Generate an image of bpmn file [message #1728714] Wed, 06 April 2016 15:38 Go to next message
jamila oukha is currently offline jamila oukhaFriend
Hello, Every one
I have a question about how to generate an image without open the bpmn2diagram (Converter a bpmn file to jpeg) with java application.
Thanks
Re: Generate an image of bpmn file [message #1728718 is a reply to message #1728714] Wed, 06 April 2016 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

As you know, the BPMN2 Modeler uses Graphiti to render the BPMN2 model objects. This framework requires, at a minimum, an SWT Composite to do its rendering so it's not possible to get an image without opening some kind of viewer. It may be possible to open the BPMN2 Modeler editor and have it hide the Composite somehow, generate the image file, and immediately close the editor. If you figure out a way to do that, please let me know Wink
Re: Generate an image of bpmn file [message #1728724 is a reply to message #1728718] Wed, 06 April 2016 16:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jamila oukha is currently offline jamila oukhaFriend
My problem is to include extended pattern (problem of add new workflow pattern) into bpmn file. My solution for this problem is a java application witch the user select desired pattern to insert automatically into bpmn file. And I would like to show an image of new bpmn diagram after the insertion of the pattern.
Re: Generate an image of bpmn file [message #1728740 is a reply to message #1728724] Wed, 06 April 2016 19:59 Go to previous message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

That is going to be difficult. Is it possible to just do a screen capture of the workflow pattern and use that as the image? I know you would have to prepare images of all the patterns you will be supporting, but it's easier than writing a graphiti viewer and doing a "Save image".
Previous Topic:Replacing Tab doesn't work
Next Topic:Looking for translations
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:33:45 GMT 2024