Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » mediawiki-to-eclipse-help is only downloading 10 images max
mediawiki-to-eclipse-help is only downloading 10 images max [message #1724409] Tue, 23 February 2016 18:09 Go to next message
Jeff Johnston is currently offline Jeff JohnstonFriend
I am using mediawiki-to-eclipse-help to bring our wiki documentation into a help plug-in. It is currently limiting the number of images downloaded to 10 which is not enough. I can't see any parameter I can use to up this limit. This used to work fine in certain versions of wikitext, but not in others.

Can someone explain why a limit is even required and how to by-pass it?
Re: mediawiki-to-eclipse-help is only downloading 10 images max [message #1724434 is a reply to message #1724409] Tue, 23 February 2016 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, I have figured out that the api defaults to 10. I have found that adding gimlimit=x can be used to by-pass the limit in the query used in MediaWikiApiImageFetchingStrategy.java. I am trying a scratch-build now. It would be nice to make this a property for mediawiki-to-eclipse-help, but I would be fine with a reasonable upper limit like 200.
Re: mediawiki-to-eclipse-help is only downloading 10 images max [message #1724750 is a reply to message #1724434] Thu, 25 February 2016 17:30 Go to previous message
Follow-up: I found the problem in the code that was attempting to use gimcontinue. The clause has changed so the logic in the code was no longer working. I have posted a bug with fix.
Previous Topic:Mylyn 3.18 is now available
Next Topic:Mylyn Connectors for Java Helios
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 02:19:15 GMT 2024