Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Iterate over data in central test case suite
Iterate over data in central test case suite [message #1721219] Mon, 25 January 2016 20:06 Go to next message
Aayush Mittal is currently offline Aayush MittalFriend
Hello!

I have been using Jubula for a while now and I am limited by the fact that we cannot iterate over data provided in the central test data(named TEST). Such as:

Reference value1 value2
add 7 8
add 10 9

what I'm trying to achieve is that after referencing my cell in the central test data using ?getCentralTestDataSetValue(TEST,Reference,add,value1) and ?getCentralTestDataSetValue(TEST,Reference,add,value2) as a SINGLE parameter in a test suite for corresponding variables, Jubula should be able to identify these two rows and perform the test for both these test cases as the reference name is same(add). Is there a way to make this happen?
Re: Iterate over data in central test case suite [message #1721252 is a reply to message #1721219] Tue, 26 January 2016 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi there,

if you want Jubula to iterate over both rows you can simply reference the whole central test data set from the test case (in the properties view, you will see that you can choose a central test data set).

Hope that helps,
Alex
Re: Iterate over data in central test case suite [message #1721371 is a reply to message #1721252] Tue, 26 January 2016 21:31 Go to previous message
Aayush Mittal is currently offline Aayush MittalFriend
Thank You so much!
This is what I was searching for.
Previous Topic:How does object mapping occurs in Jubula?
Next Topic:Problem of import
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 27 10:45:45 GMT 2024