Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » Hudson 3.3.2 + Sonar Plugin Failures
Hudson 3.3.2 + Sonar Plugin Failures [message #1713843] Fri, 06 November 2015 22:49 Go to next message
Shelli Orton is currently offline Shelli OrtonFriend
I have just upgraded Hudson to version 3.3.2 and SonarQube to 5.2. Hudson has Sonar Plugin 2.0.1 installed. When I try to run a Maven build job in Hudson, it fails on the Sonar analysis step with this error:

[workspace] $ mvn -f "/opt/home/hudson/jobs/TestJar Hourly Snapshot/workspace/pom.xml" -e -B sonar:sonar -Dsonar.login=sonar -Dsonar.password=****** -Dsonar.jdbc.driver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver -Dsonar.jdbc.url=jdbc:mysql://sonarqube.lab.inet:3306/sonar?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf8&rewriteBatchedStatements=true ******** ******** -Dsonar.host.url=http://sonarqube.lab.inet/ ******** ********
FATAL: command execution failed
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "mvn" (in directory "/opt/home/hudson/jobs/TestJar Hourly Snapshot/workspace"): error=2, No such file or directory

I've been trying to figure out if it's an issue with my Hudson set up or if the plugin may not be compatible with either the new Hudson or SonarQube.

Has anybody else got these to work together?
Re: Hudson 3.3.2 + Sonar Plugin Failures [message #1714948 is a reply to message #1713843] Tue, 17 November 2015 20:36 Go to previous message
Shelli Orton is currently offline Shelli OrtonFriend
Sometimes it's the simple things that get you. Somehow we lost the /usr/bin/mvn link to /[maven]/bin/mvn. Hudson can execute Maven just fine because it is internally configured, but the SonarQube plugin needs /usr/bin/mvn set up.
Previous Topic:Normal to Lose Plugins on Upgrade
Next Topic:Missing Plugins: Dynamic Build Parameter, CodeSonar, MQTT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 23:47:47 GMT 2024