Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Java development -- RCP and more, in Montreal(Full time job in the office, downtown Montreal. Sorry, no remote work )
Java development -- RCP and more, in Montreal [message #1712747] Tue, 27 October 2015 21:20 Go to next message
Claude Montpetit is currently offline Claude MontpetitFriend
Hello,

We are looking for a Java developer who wants to work on a diversified environment.
Our team develops the embedded java application that runs on Bike Sharing System stations on street. In addition to this, we have a couple of internal RCP/OSGi applications that need to be enhanced. The complete job offer is described here:

www.8d.com/2015/10/27/developpeurse-java/

The job offer description is general without much focus on the RCP/OSGi aspect, but there is a lot of work in that area nonetheless.

Also note that the job description is in French. Candidates must be able to work in French.

If you send us your resume (email address is in the offer), please mention you saw this here.
You can send me questions as well: c + lastname at the domain in the URL above.

Thanks!

--
Claude Montpetit
8D Technologies Inc.
Montreal

[Updated on: Wed, 28 October 2015 16:38]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Java development -- RCP and more, in Montreal [message #1713926 is a reply to message #1712747] Sun, 08 November 2015 15:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guenther Mahr is currently offline Guenther MahrFriend
Is this still available?

I've just seen it and would be interested.

I'm a proficient Eclipse RCP developer, also have a lot of general Java experience , also knowledge of other Eclipse technologies.

I'm an Austrian citizen. My french is quite okay. I have been living in Brussels for two years and am currently located in Marseille, France. My skills level was recently rated C1 (the European skills matrix starts at A1 (beginner) and goest to C2 (perfect)).

As I have no family or any other obligations here in Europe, a relocation would be relatively easy for me.

Please reply if you're at all interested with a mail address to which I can send my "Profile".

Kind Regards,
Günther Mahr
Re: Java development -- RCP and more, in Montreal [message #1714055 is a reply to message #1713926] Mon, 09 November 2015 15:38 Go to previous message
Claude Montpetit is currently offline Claude MontpetitFriend
Hi,
Yes, it is still available.
You can send me an email at the address indicated in the post.
Regards,
--
Claude
Previous Topic:Java Developer/Manager - Glasgow
Next Topic:Eclipse and Rich Client Developer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:32:46 GMT 2024