Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Configuring PDT to mark undefined methods & functions(Is there a way to configure PDT to mark methods & functions not defined in the current project?)
Configuring PDT to mark undefined methods & functions [message #1710479] Wed, 07 October 2015 05:52 Go to next message
Dan Andrei is currently offline Dan AndreiFriend
Hi everyone,

I'm in the middle of some code refactoring. I want to split the functionality of some classes and I'm moving methods around.

Problem is, I get no notification if a given method is undefined for a given object type, or even if I type gibberish as a function name (e.g. kdfjhghdfs()Wink.

I've googled this and saw replies stating that undefined method names can actually be proper code.

But is there anything I can do to make this happen? I want to spot any broken references early on in the refactoring process.

Luna Service Release 2 (4.4.2)
PDT 3.4.0
Re: Configuring PDT to mark undefined methods & functions [message #1710680 is a reply to message #1710479] Thu, 08 October 2015 11:20 Go to previous message
Dan Andrei is currently offline Dan AndreiFriend
Similar thread from 2009: http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=tree&th=20557&
Previous Topic:PHP extensions not being loaded in Mars
Next Topic:Variable undefined warning for array with short array syntax
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 25 10:33:27 GMT 2024