Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Option to commit / update is not visible under Team option(Option to commit / update is not visible under Team option)
Option to commit / update is not visible under Team option [message #1709969] Fri, 02 October 2015 09:59 Go to next message
Nagarjuna Reddy is currently offline Nagarjuna ReddyFriend
Hi All,

I was using the Eclipse luna. After upgrading eclipse to luna, eclipse stopped opening. So decided to download the new version of eclipse mars and configure with previous work directory.

Eclipse opened, but even after installing the svn plugin and configuring the svn, options to commit code and update code options are not present under team drop down.

Did some research with no luck.

Can any open pls help with this.

Regards,
Nagarjuna Reddy

Re: Option to commit / update is not visible under Team option [message #1710032 is a reply to message #1709969] Fri, 02 October 2015 18:42 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
I don't use either of the SVN providers, but from the icon, it looks like the project might be bound to a team provider. I think you should ask on the appropriate SVN forum.
Previous Topic:Eclipse Mars: Download repository index updates on startup - fails
Next Topic:Expensive checks in Xtext Validation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:25:38 GMT 2024