Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Bpmn2 diagram editor - Properties, constraint field is not showing up(Bpmn2 diagram editor - Properties, constraint field is not showing up)
Bpmn2 diagram editor - Properties, constraint field is not showing up [message #1709220] Fri, 25 September 2015 04:09 Go to next message
nirmalya sinha is currently offline nirmalya sinhaFriend
I have just started learning jBPM and creating some sample programs.

1. I have eclipse luna and installed the JBoss Developer Studio Integration Stack 8.0.3.GA

index.php/fa/23352/0/

2. During installation I was prompted to enter the login details for fisheye.codehaus.org, I searched in the internet, but couldn't find any relevant information and hence I just cancelled it. Even though the installation was completed.

index.php/fa/23353/0/

3. Then I created a simple jBPM project.

index.php/fa/23354/0/

4. But I am not getting the Constraint field in the Properties tab of the exclusive gateway element. Also I am not understanding how to set Process level variable so that a particular branch will be evaluated based on the variable value.

index.php/fa/23355/0/

Can you please help me out? I spent a lot of time in debugging and searching in the internet, but couldn't find any answer!

Thanks and regards
Re: Bpmn2 diagram editor - Properties, constraint field is not showing up [message #1709324 is a reply to message #1709220] Sat, 26 September 2015 11:02 Go to previous message
nirmalya sinha is currently offline nirmalya sinhaFriend
Well, I uninstalled jBPM6 and installed jBPM5 and the issue is resolved.
Previous Topic:BIRT Publishing
Next Topic:Using @Autowired in User Task > On Exit Script to call Spring Service
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 18:45:24 GMT 2024