Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [ACCELEO] Maven generate Standalone not able to access applied profile
[ACCELEO] Maven generate Standalone not able to access applied profile [message #1708985] Wed, 23 September 2015 07:00 Go to next message
Horst Leitenmueller is currently offline Horst LeitenmuellerFriend
hi all,

i have a question regarding my problem to load a profile which is applied on a uml model, all parts are standalone and generated via maven.
2 projects:
one for the generator to be compiled (and emtl generated) and
second one for the uml to java generation process (via the acceleo template files emtl).

what i don't understand is when i run it inside of eclipse the profile is loaded
if outside; all via maven; the profile is loaded in registerPackage, BUT not accessible via the model itself

my questions now:
is it possible to generate it like this ?

how i have to configure the model.uml and the referenced stereotypes.profile.uml to be recognised / and loaded for generation process?

i have used this standalone / maven part https://wiki.eclipse.org/Acceleo/Maven#Stand_Alone for compiling the generator and emtl files

and this execution / maven part https://wiki.eclipse.org/Acceleo/Maven#Execution changed to use a exec:java

thanx for any help in advance...

br horst
Re: [ACCELEO] Maven generate Standalone not able to access applied profile [message #1709388 is a reply to message #1708985] Mon, 28 September 2015 07:44 Go to previous message
Horst Leitenmueller is currently offline Horst LeitenmuellerFriend
[SOLVED] so for others having the same problem

GENERAL IT's POSSIBLE !

how to setup and what you have to take care of

[TODO add HOWTO]

i will it post soon here ... have to write it together
Previous Topic:[Solved][XPand+MWE] Execute MWE(v1.2.1) programmatically
Next Topic:[ACCELEO] call Query interpreter programmatically
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:56:12 GMT 2024