Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » bug in Papyrus diagram : Associations disappearing when i drag a class to a package.(bug in Papyrus : Associations disappearing when i drag a class to a package.)
bug in Papyrus diagram : Associations disappearing when i drag a class to a package. [message #1706439] Wed, 26 August 2015 20:16 Go to next message
Diego Silva is currently offline Diego SilvaFriend
i opened a .di archive in Papyrus.
when i drag a class from a package into that package, all the associations this package had, have gone. I need help with some urgency... this is for my term paper...
Re: bug in Papyrus diagram : Associations disappearing when i drag a class to a package. [message #1706583 is a reply to message #1706439] Thu, 27 August 2015 20:27 Go to previous message
Charles Rivet is currently offline Charles RivetFriend

Hi Diego,

I will assume that by "opened a .di archive" you simply double-clicked on it to open the model in Papyrus. That file, itself, doe not contain any model information.

What do you mean by "that package"? Do you mean that, in your model, you have a class ("Class1") in a package ("Package1"), and you drag and drop it into a different package "Package2"?

Which package (Package1 or Package2, from above) had associations that are now gone and what were those associations?

/Charles Rivet
Previous Topic:Adding different execution semantics to Moka
Next Topic:animation model UML in Eclipse/Papyrus
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:48:40 GMT 2024