Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » SWT 4.5.0 & xulrunner 31(widget focus)
SWT 4.5.0 & xulrunner 31 [message #1703738] Tue, 04 August 2015 14:10 Go to next message
Andrew Waller is currently offline Andrew WallerFriend
Hi All,

Just wondering if anybody new what might be causing my issue.

We have an SWT 4.5.0 browser running with Xul Runner 31.

All works fine except that when you have a cursor in a text field and you move out of the browser window to another application. When you switch back the cursor is still blinking in the text field however nothing typed is actually captured and displayed in the text field until I physically click into the text control.

So Im wondering if anybody else has seen this behavior and if so what the fix might entail?

Thanks,

Andrew
Re: SWT 4.5.0 & xulrunner 31 [message #1703999 is a reply to message #1703738] Thu, 06 August 2015 14:35 Go to previous message
Niraj Modi is currently offline Niraj ModiFriend
This works for me, I tried Snippet260 ( http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.swt.git/tree/examples/org.eclipse.swt.snippets/src/org/eclipse/swt/snippets/Snippet260.java ) with XULRunner31 and SWT version 4.5

Launch Snippet260 with appropriate XULRunner31 path, there is a text field in the bottom of the web-page click on it, switch the application focus and then switch back to web-page and continue typing in the very same text field without any issue.
Previous Topic:SWT and Windows 10
Next Topic:StyledText - problems with Background
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 19:45:33 GMT 2024