Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Nebula » Tab key navigation in the grid.
Tab key navigation in the grid. [message #1701003] Wed, 08 July 2015 15:12 Go to next message
Kyle Evans is currently offline Kyle EvansFriend
Hi,

I was just curious if there was any way to enable tab navigation in the grid. I know when you are editing and use tab you can move through the grid perfectly. I would love to have that functionality when the user hits tab and they are not currently editing anything, just navigating. Is there any way to enable this functionality or is it something I will have to try and configure myself?

I think there was some discussion to something similar in this thread: http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/170178/

But I don't know if anything came of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Re: Tab key navigation in the grid. [message #1701040 is a reply to message #1701003] Wed, 08 July 2015 20:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wim Jongman is currently offline Wim JongmanFriend

Hi Kyle,

Sounds like a great new feature. Please file a bug against Nebula Grid and file the bug number here. You are welcome to participate to make this happen.

Cheers,

Wim
Re: Tab key navigation in the grid. [message #1701113 is a reply to message #1701040] Thu, 09 July 2015 12:58 Go to previous message
Kyle Evans is currently offline Kyle EvansFriend
Hi Wim,

I have created bug 472289 here.

Also, I have made some headway as to enabling this functionality using a keyboard traverse listener. If I get some time I would be happy to try and contribute to adding this functionality to the grid.

Thanks for your response!

Kyle
Previous Topic:CDateTime -> do not show the "clear" button in toolbar
Next Topic:Column Name Can be Rename In NatTable
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 08:10:24 GMT 2024