Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse 4 » Eclipse-like perspective toolbar
Eclipse-like perspective toolbar [message #1699181] Mon, 22 June 2015 11:20 Go to next message
Thomas Zwickl is currently offline Thomas ZwicklFriend
Hi,

I'm currently working on a pure e4 application and was wondering if it is possible to implement a toolbar like in eclipse which shows you in which perspective you currently are. I already managed to create two buttons in the tooltip of my application to change the perspective but when I use an image the label disappears. Is it not possible to show the label and the image at the same time?
One other thing I want to ask is if it is possible to highlight the button in which perspective you currently are?

In the end it should somehow look like the toolbar of eclipse Luna:
http://s7.postimg.org/fjn78bhzf/Screen_Shot_2015_06_22_at_13_05_20.png

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,
Thomas
Re: Eclipse-like perspective toolbar [message #1699189 is a reply to message #1699181] Mon, 22 June 2015 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Zwickl is currently offline Thomas ZwicklFriend
Ok I figured out how to do it. I have just to add a tool control and than I can create my own toolbar with SWT Buttons and so.

Best Regards,
Thomas
Re: Eclipse-like perspective toolbar [message #1699649 is a reply to message #1699189] Thu, 25 June 2015 14:01 Go to previous message
quest ionnere is currently offline quest ionnereFriend
Afaik eclipse uses the org.eclipse.ui.internal.PerspectiveSwitcher in a ToolControl (at least that's what the model says) spy to achieve this, but that's basically the same you do.
Previous Topic:Eclipse 4 Open Application.e4xmi file Error
Next Topic:Multi-Lined TrimBar
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:13:09 GMT 2024