Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » How to implement Label Propagation Mechanism with the Java Extension or Java Service?
How to implement Label Propagation Mechanism with the Java Extension or Java Service? [message #1699058] Fri, 19 June 2015 22:33 Go to next message
eunjung park is currently offline eunjung parkFriend
Hi,

I'm trying to implement a label propagation mechanism which means that if a element's value is changed, then corresponding parent's label will be changed automatically depending on children siblings' relationship.

For example, in the following diagram,
index.php/fa/22241/0/

if the labels fo "confidentiality" and "integrity" will be changed into "satisficed", then the label of their parent "security" will be automatically changed into "satisficed". I think this needs to use Java Extension, how can I use it?
index.php/fa/22242/0/
index.php/fa/22243/0/

Could someone help me?
Thanks,
Best Regards,
Eunjung Park

[Updated on: Mon, 22 June 2015 16:53]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to implement Label Propagation Mechanism with the Java Extension or Java Service? [message #1699241 is a reply to message #1699058] Mon, 22 June 2015 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, I coud find out how to use a Java Service.
By the way, I defined my ecore file in workspace, and my design file is in the "runtime-EclipseApplication" directory.
So, my Java Service which exists in the runtime-EclipseApplication directory cannot import classes in the ecore file.
I tried to put the ecore file and design file in the same directory (workspace).
In that case, if I run the application, I cannot see the viewpoint that I defined in design file.
How can I solve this problem?

Thanks and Regards,
Eunjung Park
Re: How to implement Label Propagation Mechanism with the Java Extension or Java Service? [message #1699383 is a reply to message #1699241] Tue, 23 June 2015 21:38 Go to previous message
Hi,
I tried to use the Java Service. Like the previous post(how to call a Java Service, I follow the instruction, but my odesign file cannot recognize my defined java service.
Here is the example.index.php/fa/22275/0/
I also read the article[1].
I don't know why my odesing file cannot find java service.
Could someone help me?
Thank you so much.

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/632359/

Best Regards,
Eunjung Park

[Updated on: Tue, 23 June 2015 21:38]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:How to call a Java service
Next Topic:Problems with creating a Session
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 23 22:35:57 GMT 2024