Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Code Recommenders » Error reporting tool(Part of the release?)
Error reporting tool [message #1697531] Thu, 04 June 2015 15:33 Go to next message
Julian Enoch is currently offline Julian EnochFriend
Hi,

My question is about the Error reporting tool AERI. I read earlier that it was meant to improve the Mars release, but not sure to be part of the simultaneous release itself.

So what is the final decision? Is it going to be part of Mars release of the epp packages?

Thanks
Re: Error reporting tool [message #1697602 is a reply to message #1697531] Fri, 05 June 2015 10:12 Go to previous message
Andreas Sewe is currently offline Andreas SeweFriend
Quote:
My question is about the Error reporting tool AERI. I read earlier that it was meant to improve the Mars release, but not sure to be part of the simultaneous release itself.

So what is the final decision? Is it going to be part of Mars release of the epp packages?

AERI already helped to diagnose and squash hundreds of Bugs for Mars during the milestone and RC phases. As far as I know, to make the most out of AERI, all EPP packages shipping with the Mars final release will also include AERI out-of-the-box.

Last but not least a bit of background: AERI starts out under the Code Recommenders umbrella simply because it was developed by some of the same people. Since then, it has moved to the EPP project. (If you are interested, you can find its code now in the EPP project's Git repository.)
Previous Topic:Download Link/zip for Incquery 0.9
Next Topic:[AERI] Server source code
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:46:30 GMT 2024