Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » Acceleo - search for class
Acceleo - search for class [message #1696934] Fri, 29 May 2015 13:31 Go to next message
Dennis Mueller is currently offline Dennis MuellerFriend
Hi,

I need to search for one class while I'm doing stuff in another class. For example, while I'm doing something in the class "Test" I need to search if there is a class named "check".
How can I do that?

Thanks for your help.
Re: Acceleo - search for class [message #1698377 is a reply to message #1696934] Mon, 15 June 2015 08:20 Go to previous message
Stephane Begaudeau is currently offline Stephane BegaudeauFriend

Hi,

I am not sure of what you are talking about so here is what I understand from your message. In the middle of your generation of the code for a class named Test, you want to be sure if a class named Check has already been generated. You have different solution for this issue, you could use a singleton to store the list of classes that you have generated. If, in your use case, this class could have been written by your end users, you have thus no choice but to check if the class indeed exist in the file system. For that, you could expose the location where your file will be generated in a singleton (the field targetFolder of the Java launcher of your generator) and then build a Java service which would leverage this information to compute whether or not the file in question exist.

Regards,

Stephane Bégaudeau, Obeo
Previous Topic:Could not initialize class org.artop.aal.autosar40.validation.listeners.ProblemMarkerIntegrity40List
Next Topic:problem when launching acceleo application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:58:44 GMT 2024