Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Problem with CDT Console while running C project(When I run a C project the Console doesn't show anything)
Problem with CDT Console while running C project [message #1696474] Tue, 26 May 2015 15:20 Go to next message
ginny checcucci is currently offline ginny checcucciFriend
Good afternoon,

I have a problem while I try to run a C project.
I have built it, debugged it and it goes perfectly. I usually try the program.exe in the Debug folder, but at the exam I'll have to open it in the Console window.
So, when I click on Run, the Console doesn't show any argument of the printf I have written in the code, but shows only the numbers (in green) I enter, without doing anything.

index.php/fa/21968/0/

What can I do? Sad
  • Attachment: Cattura 1.JPG
    (Size: 31.04KB, Downloaded 205 times)
Re: Problem with CDT Console while running C project [message #1696517 is a reply to message #1696474] Wed, 27 May 2015 01:35 Go to previous message
Russell Bateman is currently offline Russell BatemanFriend

On 05/26/2015 09:37 AM, ginny checcucci wrote:
> Good afternoon,
>
> I have a problem while I try to run a C project.
> I have built it, debugged it and it goes perfectly. I usually try the program.exe in the Debug folder, but at the exam I'll have to open it in the Console window.
> So, when I click on Run, the Console doesn't show any argument of the printf I have written in the code, but shows only the numbers (in green) I enter, without doing anything.
>
>
>
> What can I do? :(

You'll get a lot more help in the Eclipse CDT forum.
Previous Topic:Eclipse flashes start up screen and crashes with no error screen.
Next Topic:I hava problems UI Thread.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:05:15 GMT 2024