Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Number of rows for visible rows only(Number of rows for visible rows only)
Number of rows for visible rows only [message #1695114] Tue, 12 May 2015 07:09 Go to next message
Arshaad Emambocus is currently offline Arshaad EmambocusFriend
Hi,

It's very interesting and i learn lots of things here. I just wanted to know to display the row number or the total number of rows of a non-grouped table for ONLY visible rows?

Thanks,
Arshaad
Re: Number of rows for visible rows only [message #1695235 is a reply to message #1695114] Wed, 13 May 2015 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Russell Bateman is currently offline Russell BatemanFriend

On 05/12/2015 07:09 AM, Arshaad Emambocus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's very interesting and i learn lots of things here. I just wanted to
> know to display the row number or the total number of rows of a
> non-grouped table for ONLY visible rows?
>
> Thanks,
> Arshaad

I doubt anyone understands what you're asking. You would do well to
elaborate.
Re: Number of rows for visible rows only [message #1695250 is a reply to message #1695235] Wed, 13 May 2015 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Well, i have a table showing articles from my store with columns showing article name, description, minimum quantity authorised and quantity stored.
The table shows only articles with quantity stored less than the minimum quantity authorised. I used the "visibility" option with the following condition "(row["miniqty"]<row["quantity"])". This works fine but my problem is that i want to know how to, either:

- show the total number of the articles appearing in the table or
- get a serial number in the rows of the table.

I have used the expression "row.__rownum", but the problem is that it's showing the actual row number of the article as per attached.

index.php/fa/21788/0/

Hope you can help me.

Thanks,
Arshaad
  • Attachment: Untitled.jpg
    (Size: 184.61KB, Downloaded 294 times)
Re: Number of rows for visible rows only [message #1695395 is a reply to message #1695250] Thu, 14 May 2015 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Russell Bateman is currently offline Russell BatemanFriend

On 05/13/2015 12:25 AM, Arshaad Emambocus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your reply. Well, i have a table showing articles from my store with columns showing article name, description, minimum quantity authorised and quantity stored.
> The table shows only articles with quantity stored less than the minimum quantity authorised. I used the "visibility" option with the following condition "(row["miniqty"]<row["quantity"])". This works fine but my problem is that i want to know how to, either:
>
> - show the total number of the articles appearing in the table or
> - get a serial number in the rows of the table.
>
> I have used the expression "row.__rownum", but the problem is that it's showing the actual row number of the article as per attached.
>
>
>
>
>
> Hope you can help me.
>
> Thanks,
> Arshaad

Hmmmm... You ask a question for help in sorting out a programming issue
when this forum is only for helping you install the Eclipse IDE and use
its workbench.

You probably are looking for another forum.
Re: Number of rows for visible rows only [message #1695398 is a reply to message #1695395] Thu, 14 May 2015 05:22 Go to previous message
Hi Russell,

thanks for your advice. Will go to the BIRT forum.

Regards,
Arshaad
Previous Topic:Eclipse Android R.java cannot be resolved!
Next Topic:Can't install or use the eclipse-php-luna-SR2-win32-x86_64 at Windows 7
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 02:47:26 GMT 2024