Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse 4 » Min/Max/Restore buttons not refreshed when switching perspective(Min/Max/Restore buttons are not refreshed when switching perspective with common area)
Min/Max/Restore buttons not refreshed when switching perspective [message #1691273] Sat, 04 April 2015 11:42
Yves Drumbonnet is currently offline Yves DrumbonnetFriend
Because, MinMax addon is not correct in stable version, I use the last build (20150403).

I have 2 perspectives, defining each one its own MPlaceholder.
Each MPlaceholder sets reference to a common MArea having a MPartstack as children.
The MArea is defined as shared elements and are identical for the two perspectives.
I think that is the way to have a MPartstack shared by 2 perspectives.
In addition, I use MinMax addon.

When I minimize the MPlaceholder of the first perspective and I switch to the second perspective, the MPlaceholder of the second perspective is maximized BUT at the lef top corner, I find the restore button instead of Minimize and Maximize buttons.

If I quit the application and relaunch it, all is ok (one MPlaceholder is minimized with a restore button and the other one is restored with Minimize and Maximize buttons).

Is there something to do (e.g. an event to send) in order to obtain the right buttons when switching perspective?

thanks for any tip.

Yves

[Updated on: Sat, 04 April 2015 11:44]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Develop Eclipse Plugins with e4
Next Topic:Managing Perspective Lifecycle in Eclipse 4
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 26 13:02:11 GMT 2024