Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Create new edges like DeriveRqt, Refine, etc
Create new edges like DeriveRqt, Refine, etc [message #1690180] Wed, 25 March 2015 15:10 Go to next message
Adrien Lefevre is currently offline Adrien LefevreFriend
Good afternoon,

I have created a profile which has stereotypes of class but also of Abstraction.
I would like to define a new kind of diagram (UML diagram) with its own palette where the new user can find a new edge called Justify.

This new edge makes a link between a Requirement and a Justification stereotypes but also parameters their attributes:
-justifiedBy attribute of Requirement takes as value the name of the Justification stereotype.
-justifies (which belongs to Justification) takes the name of the requirement as value.

Is it possible? if it is, what do I have to do?

Thank you,

Adrien
Re: Create new edges like DeriveRqt, Refine, etc [message #1690193 is a reply to message #1690180] Wed, 25 March 2015 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raphael Faudou is currently offline Raphael FaudouFriend
Hi Adrien,

What about using SysML for that purpose? you would benefit of "satisfy" traceability relationship that comes with "rationale" attribute as justification.
Did I miss something?
Regards
raphaël
Re: Create new edges like DeriveRqt, Refine, etc [message #1690194 is a reply to message #1690193] Wed, 25 March 2015 15:52 Go to previous message
Adrien Lefevre is currently offline Adrien LefevreFriend
Sorry, my example was not a good one. Maybe better with an edge as Parameter. 2 attributes: parameterizedBy/parameters in stead of justifiedBy/justifies. Or anything else. I only want to know if it possible to create an edge which parameters the attributes of both stereotypes.
I hope you understood my needs,

Adrien

[Updated on: Wed, 25 March 2015 15:52]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Visualisation of ports on diagrams
Next Topic:Few starter's questions on SysML
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:16:26 GMT 2024