Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » emergency problem with WorklistQuery.findCompleteWorklist()
emergency problem with WorklistQuery.findCompleteWorklist() [message #1645634] Mon, 02 March 2015 16:08 Go to next message
kayvan jam is currently offline kayvan jamFriend
Hi All ,
As such Obvious i'm using stardust in embedded mode , however i have two roles in my model one administrator another Loan Officer , after deploy model i created one user and assign that to loan officer participant , i started process and that moved into activities till arrived to manual activity that assigned to loan officer role after that manual activity went to suspend state Accordingly i must have this activity instance in this user's worklist through findCompleteWorklist but in act this was'nt happen .
nothing for show , instead i activate that activity then query worklist by findPrivateWorklist() this works for me but that first dont work?
anybody help me?
Re: emergency problem with WorklistQuery.findCompleteWorklist() [message #1656248 is a reply to message #1645634] Sat, 07 March 2015 12:15 Go to previous message
kayvan jam is currently offline kayvan jamFriend
Hi All ,
everything is OK. that's my fault Wink
Previous Topic:urgent problem with state of manual activity
Next Topic:Faces Context Not Found - Portal
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:21:24 GMT 2024