Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Is it possible to Edit Java Builder ??(I want to edit the java builder functionality )
Is it possible to Edit Java Builder ?? [message #1769783] Thu, 03 August 2017 11:24 Go to next message
DevOp Banking is currently offline DevOp BankingFriend
I want when Developer save java file in eclipse , And eclipse by default generate it .class file in bin folder,So this only (Updated class file) .class file will also generate in other folder (Not all the class file of project only the changed .class file ). I can not copy /paste that bin class file to new desired location because of client restriction. So only option remaining of doing this is to somehow give two path one is of bin folder path & other is of my new folder path so when Developer press Ctrl+S ,eclipse automatically generate .class in two different locations.

I think java builder do the same, but only generate/update .class in bin folder also with other class file of project,
I want only the generate/updated .class file in new folder, not all the class files of project. How should i do this ??

see the attachment for more details

• Attachment: issue.png
    (Size: 9.63KB, Downloaded 91 times)
  • Attachment: issue.png
    (Size: 9.63KB, Downloaded 98 times)
Re: Is it possible to Edit Java Builder ?? [message #1773193 is a reply to message #1769783] Sat, 23 September 2017 06:07 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
You want to modify an immutable object. Do you see the problem there? Either add setters (or any methods that mutate the state) or accept that the object is immutable.
You can of course create a new object based on the values of the old one, but it won't be the same object then.
Previous Topic:Eclipse - Debugging Issue about F5
Next Topic:Eclipse download is very slow
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 25 15:42:24 GMT 2024