Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » WindowBuilder in Eclipse Java Oxygen
WindowBuilder in Eclipse Java Oxygen [message #1768503] Wed, 19 July 2017 14:08 Go to next message
Frank Westhoff is currently offline Frank WesthoffFriend
I'm running Oxygen on a Mac and have added WindowBuilder. The WindowBuilder editor displays in a small font. I would like to increase its font size. But I have not been able to figure out how do so. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. (By the way, I can change the font size on the Java editor that is part of Oxygen.)
Re: WindowBuilder in Eclipse Java Oxygen [message #1768695 is a reply to message #1768503] Fri, 21 July 2017 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Which "editor" do you mean? Can you provide a screenshot of it?

Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: WindowBuilder in Eclipse Java Oxygen [message #1768777 is a reply to message #1768695] Sun, 23 July 2017 19:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank Westhoff is currently offline Frank WesthoffFriend
I having the problem with the editor that is in WindowBuilder. It's font is tiny and I can't figure out how to change its size. I tried to take a screenshot as you requested, but I'm new to Macs. I couldn't do it. Nevertheless, I assure you the the font size is very small. Many thanks for your help.
Re: WindowBuilder in Eclipse Java Oxygen [message #1768900 is a reply to message #1768777] Mon, 24 July 2017 18:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tauno Voipio is currently offline Tauno VoipioFriend
OS X has an utility called Grab. It has instructions in the Help pages.

--

Tauno Voipio
Re: WindowBuilder in Eclipse Java Oxygen [message #1778002 is a reply to message #1768503] Thu, 07 December 2017 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sven Schirmer is currently offline Sven SchirmerFriend
Hi there,

the problem is the same on Linux using Oxygen.1 + recent WindowBuilder.

I can change the font size for the regular Java Editor in Prefs / GEneral / Appearance / Colors and Fonts / Basic / Text Font. This works fine for now SWING classes (as well as the common CTRL-+, CTRL-- shortcuts).

The font size in the Source tab of a Window builder file is not affected by the above setting, nor do above shortcuts work.

For teaching my classes, I would highly appreciate the shortcuts to work as well for the WindowBuilder editor (it worked on Neon, I guess).

Bets regards
Sven
Re: WindowBuilder in Eclipse Java Oxygen [message #1778010 is a reply to message #1778002] Thu, 07 December 2017 18:02 Go to previous message
Sven Schirmer is currently offline Sven SchirmerFriend
just an affirmation addon: editor fontsize changes work perfectly well in windowbuilder/swing designer 1.9 on eclipse neon.3
Previous Topic:Show another component in Design Mode
Next Topic:What is current state of WindowBuilder?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Dec 12 16:06:06 GMT 2017